Table of Contents
The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (8-8, 2-1 A-10) visit the Rhode Island Rams (5-10, 1-2 A-10) after losing seven road games in a row. The Rams are favored by only 1.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. The over/under in the matchup is 132.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Bonnies
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Kingston, Rhode Island
- Arena: Thomas F. Ryan Center
Rhode Island Betting Stats & Information
- Rhode Island is 4-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 57.1%).
- The Rams have not played a game with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Rams have compiled a 6-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Bonnies are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under Rhode Island has had in its matchups this season is five more points than this particular game’s point total.
Saint Bonaventure Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Saint Bonaventure has been the underdog six times and won two of those games.
- The Bonnies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +102.
- The Bonnies have gone 8-7-1 ATS this year.
- The Bonnies are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Saint Bonaventure this season is 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Rhode Island vs. Saint Bonaventure Season Stat Comparison
|Rhode Island Rank||Rhode Island AVG||Saint Bonaventure AVG||Saint Bonaventure Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rhode Island Rams Leaders
- The Rams scoring leader is Ishmael Leggett, who averages 15.5 per contest to go with 5.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Malik Martin is Rhode Island’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.6 per game, while Sebastian Thomas is its best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Leggett makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rams, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Saint Bonaventure Bonnies Leaders
- Daryl Banks III is at the top of the Bonnies scoring leaderboard with 16.4 points per game. He also collects 3.1 rebounds and dishes out 2.1 assists per game.
- The Saint Bonaventure leaders in rebounding and assists are Yann Farell with 7.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.4 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Kyrell Luc with 4.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.8 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- Banks is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Bonnies, hitting 2.9 threes per game.