Table of Contents
The UMass-Lowell River Hawks (14-3, 2-1 America East) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to build on an eight-game home win streak when they host the Vermont Catamounts (8-9, 2-1 America East) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is 136.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for River Hawks vs. Catamounts
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
- Arena: Costello Athletic Center
UMass-Lowell Betting Stats & Information
- UMass-Lowell has been the moneyline favorite 13 times this season. They’ve gone 11-2 in those games.
- The River Hawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- The River Hawks’ ATS record is 9-6-0 this season.
- The Catamounts are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- UMass-Lowell’s average total in outings this year has been 143.4, 6.9 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Vermont Betting Stats & Info
- Vermont has been underdogs in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Catamounts have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -105 moneyline set for this game.
- The Catamounts have an 8-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Catamounts are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Vermont this season is 0.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UMass-Lowell vs. Vermont Season Stat Comparison
|UMass-Lowell Rank||UMass-Lowell AVG||Vermont AVG||Vermont Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass-Lowell River Hawks Leaders
- Abdoul Karim Coulibaly leads the River Hawks in scoring and rebounding, putting up 12.4 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Ayinde Hikim leads UMass-Lowell in assists, averaging 4.1 per game while also scoring 10.2 points per contest.
- Yuri Covington makes more threes per game than any other member of the River Hawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
Vermont Catamounts Leaders
- Robin Duncan has racked up 6.5 boards and 3.4 assists per game, putting him atop the Catamounts leaderboards in those categories.
- Aaron Deloney scores 12.3 points per game, putting him at the top of the Vermont scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 2.7 rebounds and tacks on 2.1 assists per game.
- Deloney makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Catamounts.