Table of Contents
The Campbell Fighting Camels (6-10, 1-3 Big South) visit the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (8-7, 3-1 Big South) after losing five road games in a row. The Spartans are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. The point total for the matchup is 132.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Fighting Camels
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Arena: G.B. Hodge Center
|South Carolina Upstate||-1.5||132|
South Carolina Upstate Betting Stats & Information
- South Carolina Upstate has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Spartans have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -119 or shorter.
- The Spartans have gone 6-7-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Fighting Camels have a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The average total South Carolina Upstate has had set in matchups this season is 9.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Campbell Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Campbell has won three out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Fighting Camels have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -105 odds on them winning this game.
- The Fighting Camels are 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Fighting Camels are 6-3 against the spread.
- The average total in Campbell’s games this season is 2.4 more points than the point total of 132 for this outing.
South Carolina Upstate vs. Campbell Season Stat Comparison
|South Carolina Upstate Rank||South Carolina Upstate AVG||Campbell AVG||Campbell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Carolina Upstate Spartans Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Spartans this season is Jordan Gainey, who averages 16.1 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Ahmir Langlais is South Carolina Upstate’s leading rebounder, grabbing 4.6 per game, while Trae Broadnax is its best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Gainey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spartans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- Ricky Clemons collects 12.8 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Fighting Camels’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jay Pal is at the top of the Campbell rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.9 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Devon Dunn makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Fighting Camels.