Table of Contents
The Memphis Tigers (12-4, 2-1 AAC) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game road losing streak when they take on the UCF Knights (12-4, 3-1 AAC) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at Addition Financial Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knights vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Addition Financial Arena
UCF Betting Stats & Information
- UCF has won 81.8% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-2).
- The Knights have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- The Knights’ ATS record is 9-6-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 2-1 against the spread.
- UCF’s average point total in matchups this season is 130.1, 7.4 points below the total in this game.
Memphis Betting Stats & Info
- Memphis has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +102 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tigers have a 7-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average total in Memphis’ games this season is 10.8 more points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
UCF vs. Memphis Season Stat Comparison
|UCF Rank||UCF AVG||Memphis AVG||Memphis Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCF Knights Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Knights is Taylor Hendricks, who accumulates 14.5 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Darius Johnson is UCF’s best passer, distributing 4.3 assists per game while scoring 11.8 PPG.
- Ithiel Horton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knights, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Memphis Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers’ Kendric Davis racks up enough points (20 per game) and assists (6.1 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- DeAndre Williams’ stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 15.8 points and 2.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Memphis rebounding leaderboard.
- Davis is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Tigers, hitting 1.4 threes per game.