Table of Contents
The Texas A&M Aggies (10-5, 2-0 SEC) are just 3-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the No. 20 Missouri Tigers (13-2, 2-1 SEC) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at Reed Arena. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: College Station, Texas
- Arena: Reed Arena
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Texas A&M has gone 9-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 69.2%).
- The Aggies have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -164 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Aggies have compiled a 10-5-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Tigers are 3-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Texas A&M has had set in games this year is 9.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Missouri Betting Stats & Info
- Missouri has been underdogs in five games this season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +134.
- The Tigers are 9-5-0 ATS this year.
- The Tigers are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Missouri’s games this year is 10.8 more points than the point total of 151.5 in this outing.
Texas A&M vs. Missouri Season Stat Comparison
|Texas A&M Rank||Texas A&M AVG||Missouri AVG||Missouri Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Aggies is Wade Taylor IV, who scores 15.4 points and distributes 3.6 assists per game.
- Henry Coleman III is Texas A&M’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.2 boards in each contest while scoring 10.1 points per game.
- Taylor leads the Aggies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge averages 15.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Tigers.
- Missouri’s leader in rebounds is Kobe Brown with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Nick Honor with 3.4 per game.
- Hodge is the top shooter from deep for the Tigers, hitting three threes per game.