Table of Contents
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (11-5, 3-2 ACC) host the Florida State Seminoles (5-11, 3-2 ACC) after winning three straight home games. The Demon Deacons are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. The over/under for the matchup is 150.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Demon Deacons vs. Seminoles
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Arena: Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Information
- Wake Forest has won 77.8% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-2).
- The Demon Deacons have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -356 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Demon Deacons have put together an 8-8-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this season, the Seminoles are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Wake Forest’s games this season is 2.2 fewer points than the total of 150.5 in this matchup.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- Florida State has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won once.
- The Seminoles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +274.
- The Seminoles have a 7-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Seminoles are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Florida State this year is 8.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Wake Forest vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|Wake Forest Rank||Wake Forest AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- The Demon Deacons leader in points and assists is Tyree Appleby, who puts up 17.9 points per game along with 5.8 assists.
- Cameron Hildreth is Wake Forest’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 11.8 points per game.
- Damari Monsanto makes more threes per game than any other member of the Demon Deacons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- Matthew Cleveland averages 14.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Seminoles.
- Florida State’s leader in rebounds is Cam’Ron Fletcher with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalen Warley with 3.7 per game.
- Darin Green Jr. is dependable from deep and leads the Seminoles with 2.9 made threes per game.