Table of Contents
Adam Long heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +18000 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Long before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Adam Long Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Long has finished below par eight times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Long has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Adam Long History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Long did not survive the cut in any of his last three trips to this event.
- Long finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
Adam Long’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|