Table of Contents
NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, The RSM Classic. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on ECHAVARRIA before he takes to the course in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA Recent Performance
- ECHAVARRIA has finished below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has finished with a top-five score once in his last 12 rounds.
- ECHAVARRIA has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 12 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|