Table of Contents
Andrew Novak enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +30000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this event in 2022. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Novak before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Andrew Novak Recent Performance
- Novak has finished below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once in his last 14 rounds.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Novak has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day three times.
Andrew Novak History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- The most recent time Novak played this event in 2022, he missed the cut.
Andrew Novak’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|