Table of Contents
Eric Cole heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +30000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, The RSM Classic, finishing 39th. Before Cole tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Eric Cole Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Cole has shot below par 11 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Cole has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Eric Cole’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|