Table of Contents
The No. 15 Arkansas Razorbacks (12-3, 1-2 SEC) host the No. 4 Alabama Crimson Tide (13-2, 3-0 SEC) after winning six home games in a row. The Razorbacks are favored by only 1 point in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 153.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Razorbacks vs. Crimson Tide
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Arena: Bud Walton Arena
Arkansas Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas has won 11 of 13 games when favored on the moneyline this season (84.6%).
- The Razorbacks have not played as a moneyline favorite of -115 or shorter.
- The Razorbacks have gone 7-7-1 ATS this season.
- The Crimson Tide are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Arkansas has had set in games this season is 14.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Alabama Betting Stats & Info
- Alabama won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Crimson Tide have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -106 odds on them winning this game.
- The Crimson Tide’s ATS record is 9-6-0 this season.
- The Crimson Tide are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average point total for Alabama this year is 0.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Arkansas vs. Alabama Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas Rank||Arkansas AVG||Alabama AVG||Alabama Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas Razorbacks Leaders
- The Razorbacks scoring leader is Ricky Council IV, who averages 18.1 per contest to go with 3.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Trevon Brazile is Arkansas’ leading rebounder, grabbing six per game, while Anthony Black is its best passer, averaging 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Brazile leads the Razorbacks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- Brandon Miller collects 19.1 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Crimson Tide, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Jaden Bradley’s assist statline paces Alabama; he racks up 3.7 assists per game.
- Miller is reliable from three-point range and leads the Crimson Tide with 3.1 made threes per game.