Table of Contents
The Winthrop Eagles (7-10, 2-2 Big South) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Radford Highlanders (8-9, 2-2 Big South) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Arena: Winthrop Coliseum
Winthrop Betting Stats & Information
- Winthrop is 4-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -116 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 6-9-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Highlanders have a 6-1 record against the spread.
- The average total Winthrop has had in its games this year is 11.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Radford Betting Stats & Info
- Radford has won one of the seven games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Highlanders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -106.
- So far this year, the Highlanders have put together a 10-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Highlanders have a 6-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average over/under in Radford’s games this season is 1.1 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Winthrop vs. Radford Season Stat Comparison
|Winthrop Rank||Winthrop AVG||Radford AVG||Radford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Kelton Talford, who scores 16.9 points and grabs 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Winthrop’s best passer is Kasen Harrison, who averages 3.3 assists per game to go with his 10.2 PPG scoring average.
- Toneari Lane leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- DaQuan Smith is the top scorer for the Highlanders with 12.6 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Radford’s leader in rebounds is Justin Archer with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Josiah Jeffers with 3.8 per game.
- Smith makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Highlanders.