Table of Contents
The New Mexico State Aggies (7-9, 0-4 WAC) are 3-point underdogs as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Seattle U Redhawks (12-4, 3-0 WAC) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at Climate Pledge Arena. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Climate Pledge Arena
Seattle U Betting Stats & Information
- Seattle U has won all nine games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Redhawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -155 or shorter.
- The Redhawks have a 7-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have a 2-2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- Seattle U’s average point total in matchups this year is 144, 1.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Info
- New Mexico State has been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +128 odds on them winning this game.
- The Aggies are 4-8-1 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Aggies are 2-2-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for New Mexico State’s games this season is 0.6 more points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
Seattle U vs. New Mexico State Season Stat Comparison
|Seattle U Rank||Seattle U AVG||New Mexico State AVG||New Mexico State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Redhawks this season is Cameron Tyson, who averages 20.9 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 0.8 assists per game.
- Brandton Chatfield leads Seattle U in rebounding, averaging 5.7 per game, while Alex Schumacher leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Tyson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Redhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.9 per contest.
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- Xavier Pinson averages 12.9 points and adds 4.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Aggies’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Deshawndre Washington’s stat line of 7.5 rebounds, 12.7 points and 4.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the New Mexico State rebounding leaderboard.
- Mike Peake is reliable from three-point range and leads the Aggies with two made threes per game.