Table of Contents
In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Yu before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Chun An Yu Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds of play, Yu has finished under par on 15 occasions while also recording 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score four times in his last 18 rounds.
- Yu has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
Chun An Yu’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|