Table of Contents
Paul Haley (+30000) readies for the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club after missing the cut in his most recent event here, the 2013 Sony Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Haley before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Paul Haley Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds of play, Haley has finished below par on nine occasions while also recording seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Haley has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Paul Haley History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Haley did not make the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament (in 2013).
Paul Haley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|