Table of Contents
The Drexel Dragons (9-7, 3-1 CAA) hit the road in CAA play against the Stony Brook Seawolves (6-10, 2-1 CAA) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Dragons are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 125.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dragons vs. Seawolves
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Stony Brook, New York
- Arena: Island Federal Credit Union Arena
Drexel Betting Stats & Information
- Drexel has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of six times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Dragons have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -201 or shorter.
- The Dragons are 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seawolves have a 5-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- Drexel’s average point total in matchups this year is 125.3, 0.2 points fewer than the total in this game.
Stony Brook Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Stony Brook has been the underdog 12 times and won three, or 25%, of those games.
- The Seawolves have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +165.
- The Seawolves have an 8-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Seawolves are 5-6 against the spread.
- Stony Brook’s games this season have averaged a total of 131.6 points, 6.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Drexel vs. Stony Brook Season Stat Comparison
|Drexel Rank||Drexel AVG||Stony Brook AVG||Stony Brook Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Drexel Dragons Leaders
- The Dragons leader in points, rebounds and assists is Amari Williams, who puts up 14.1 points, 8.5 boards and 2.2 assists per game.
- The Dragons get the most three-point shooting production out of Coletrane Washington, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Stony Brook Seawolves Leaders
- Tyler Stephenson-Moore puts up 14.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Seawolves.
- Frankie Policelli has a stat line of 9.4 rebounds, 11.7 points and 1.8 assists per game for Stony Brook to take the top rebound spot on the team. Aaron Clarke holds the top spot for assists with three per game, adding 7.5 points and 1.8 rebounds per outing.
- Kenan Sarvan makes 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Seawolves.