Table of Contents
The Iona Gaels (11-5, 4-1 MAAC) are heavily favored (by 14.5 points) to extend an eight-game home winning streak when they host the Fairfield Stags (6-9, 2-3 MAAC) on Friday, January 13, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 136 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Stags
- Game Day: Friday, January 13, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: New Rochelle, New York
- Arena: Hynes Athletic Center
Iona Betting Stats & Information
- Iona has put together a 10-4 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Gaels have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1539 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Gaels have put together a 10-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Stags are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 14.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Iona’s games this season is 7.3 more points than the over/under of 136 in this matchup.
Fairfield Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Fairfield has been the underdog six times and won one of those games.
- The Stags have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +775 moneyline set for this game.
- The Stags’ ATS record is 7-7-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 14.5-point underdogs this season, the Stags are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Fairfield this season is 5.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Iona vs. Fairfield Season Stat Comparison
|Iona Rank||Iona AVG||Fairfield AVG||Fairfield Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iona Gaels Leaders
- The Gaels leader in points and assists is Daniss Jenkins, who puts up 16.4 points per game to go with five assists.
- Nelly Junior Joseph is Iona’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.3 boards in each contest while scoring 15.4 points per game.
- Walter Clayton Jr. leads the Gaels in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Fairfield Stags Leaders
- Supreme Cook holds the top spot on the Stags leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.2 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Fairfield’s assist leader is Caleb Fields with 2.1 per game. He also scores 12.8 points per game and grabs 3.7 rebounds per game.
- TJ Long is consistent from deep and leads the Stags with 1.9 made threes per game.