Table of Contents
The James Madison Dukes (11-6, 2-2 Sun Belt) hit the road in Sun Belt play against the South Alabama Jaguars (7-9, 1-3 Sun Belt) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Dukes are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Mobile, Alabama
- Arena: Mitchell Center
James Madison Betting Stats & Information
- James Madison has gone 6-4 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60%).
- The Dukes have not played a game with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- The Dukes are 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Jaguars are 5-1 against the spread.
- James Madison’s average total in outings this season has been 151.9, 10.9 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
South Alabama Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Alabama has been listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Jaguars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +137.
- The Jaguars are 8-6-0 ATS this year.
- The Jaguars have a 5-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for South Alabama this year is 6.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
James Madison vs. South Alabama Season Stat Comparison
|James Madison Rank||James Madison AVG||South Alabama AVG||South Alabama Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
James Madison Dukes Leaders
- Vado Morse leads the Dukes in scoring, tallying 12.7 points per game to go with 1.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- James Madison’s leading rebounder is Mezie Offurum averaging 5.1 boards per game and its best passer is Terell Strickland and his 2.5 assists per game.
- Morse makes more threes per game than any other member of the Dukes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
South Alabama Jaguars Leaders
- Isaiah Moore collects 17.5 points and tacks on 4.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Jaguars’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Kevin Samuel is at the top of the South Alabama rebounding leaderboard with 9.6 rebounds per game. He also scores 11.3 points and tacks on 0.9 assists per game.
- Owen White is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Jaguars, hitting 2.1 threes per game.