Table of Contents
The Troy Trojans (11-6, 3-1 Sun Belt) are favored (-2.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Georgia State Panthers (8-8, 1-3 Sun Belt) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at Georgia State Convocation Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 131 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Georgia State Convocation Center
Troy Betting Stats & Information
- Troy has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (6-3).
- The Trojans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter.
- The Trojans are 9-5-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Panthers are 2-1 against the spread.
- Troy’s average point total in matchups this season is 141.1, 10.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Georgia State Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia State has won one of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +120 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers have gone 5-9-1 ATS this season.
- The Panthers are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Georgia State’s games this season is 0.3 more points than the point total of 131 in this outing.
Troy vs. Georgia State Season Stat Comparison
|Troy Rank||Troy AVG||Georgia State AVG||Georgia State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Troy Trojans Leaders
- The Trojans scoring leader is Duke Miles, who averages 14 per contest to go with 2.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Troy’s leading rebounder is Zay Williams averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Aamer Muhammad and his 2.9 assists per game.
- Muhammad leads the Trojans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgia State Panthers Leaders
- The Panthers’ Dwon Odom racks up enough points (15.2 per game) and assists (3.2 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Ja’Heim Hudson’s stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 9.9 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Georgia State rebounding leaderboard.
- Evan Johnson is the most prolific from distance for the Panthers, hitting 1.7 threes per game.