Table of Contents
The Utah Tech Trailblazers (9-7, 1-2 WAC) host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (12-5, 4-0 WAC) after winning seven home games in a row. The ‘Jacks are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 12, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for ‘Jacks vs. Trailblazers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Saint George, Utah
- Arena: Burns Arena
SFA Betting Stats & Information
- SFA has gone 6-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7%).
- The ‘Jacks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -136 or shorter.
- The ‘Jacks’ ATS record is 9-5-0 this season.
- The Trailblazers are 5-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for SFA’s games this year is 0.4 fewer points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
Utah Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Utah Tech has been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- The Trailblazers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +113 moneyline set for this game.
- The Trailblazers’ ATS record is 9-4-0 this season.
- The Trailblazers have a 5-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Utah Tech’s games this year have averaged a total of 145.9 points, 2.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
SFA vs. Utah Tech Season Stat Comparison
|SFA Rank||SFA AVG||Utah Tech AVG||Utah Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks Leaders
- Sadaidriene Hall leads the ‘Jacks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 13.5 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- AJ Cajuste leads SFA in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 9.8 points per contest.
- Latrell Jossell makes more threes per game than any other member of the ‘Jacks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Utah Tech Trailblazers Leaders
- Cameron Gooden racks up 15.6 points and tacks on 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Trailblazers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Tanner Christensen is at the top of the Utah Tech rebounding leaderboard with 7.7 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10 points and tacks on 1.6 assists per game.
- Noa Gonsalves hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Trailblazers.