Table of Contents
The Grand Canyon Antelopes (11-5, 2-1 WAC) host the UT Arlington Mavericks (5-12, 0-4 WAC) after winning three home games in a row. The Antelopes are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 12, 2023. The matchup has a point total of 125.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Antelopes vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Grand Canyon University Arena
Grand Canyon Betting Stats & Information
- Grand Canyon has a 7-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 87.5% of those games).
- The Antelopes have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -834 or shorter.
- The Antelopes have a 6-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this season, the Mavericks are 3-0 against the spread.
- Grand Canyon’s average point total in matchups this year is 132.9, 7.4 points higher than the total in this game.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- UT Arlington has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won twice.
- The Mavericks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +525 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mavericks are 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a 3-0 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UT Arlington this season is 5.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grand Canyon vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|Grand Canyon Rank||Grand Canyon AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grand Canyon Antelopes Leaders
- The Antelopes leader in points and assists is Rayshon Harrison, who puts up 15.1 points per game along with three assists.
- Gabe McGlothan is Grand Canyon’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.8 boards in each contest while scoring 10.3 points per game.
- Noah Baumann leads the Antelopes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- The Mavericks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Shemar Wilson with 10.8 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Marion Humphrey’s assist statline paces UT Arlington; he dishes out 3.1 assists per game.
- Kyron Gibson makes 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mavericks.