Table of Contents
The Arkansas State Red Wolves (9-8, 1-3 Sun Belt) are 2.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Texas State Bobcats (9-8, 2-2 Sun Belt) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at First National Bank Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 121 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Red Wolves
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Arena: First National Bank Arena
Texas State Betting Stats & Information
- Texas State has won two of five games when favored on the moneyline this season (40%).
- The Bobcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -148 or shorter.
- The Bobcats’ ATS record is 6-8-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Red Wolves are 2-4 against the spread.
- Texas State’s average point total in outings this year is 130.3, 9.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Info
- Arkansas State has been underdogs in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Red Wolves have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +123 odds on them winning this game.
- The Red Wolves’ ATS record is 5-9-0 this year.
- The Red Wolves have a 2-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Arkansas State this season is 10.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas State vs. Arkansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Texas State Rank||Texas State AVG||Arkansas State AVG||Arkansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas State Bobcats Leaders
- The Bobcats scoring leader is Mason Harrell, who averages 16.9 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Nighael Ceaser leads Texas State in rebounding, averaging 9.1 per game, while Drue Drinnon leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.4 in each contest.
- Harrell leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- The Red Wolves’ Caleb Fields puts up enough points (11.8 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Omar El-Sheikh grabs 9.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.4 points per game and adds 0.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Arkansas State rebounding leaderboard.
- Malcolm Farrington is dependable from distance and leads the Red Wolves with 2.3 made threes per game.