Table of Contents
Big Ten opponents square off when the Iowa Hawkeyes (10-6, 2-3 Big Ten) host the Michigan Wolverines (9-6, 3-1 Big Ten) at Carver-Hawkeye Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 12, 2023. The Wolverines are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawkeyes vs. Wolverines
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Arena: Carver-Hawkeye Arena
Iowa Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa is 7-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 70%).
- The Hawkeyes have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -200 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hawkeyes have compiled a 9-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Wolverines are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- Iowa’s average point total in outings this year is 153.4, 1.1 points below the total in this game.
Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Michigan has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Wolverines have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +163.
- The Wolverines have an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this season, the Wolverines are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Michigan’s games this season is 10.9 fewer points than the point total of 154.5 in this outing.
Iowa vs. Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa Rank||Iowa AVG||Michigan AVG||Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa Hawkeyes Leaders
- The Hawkeyes leader in points and rebounds is Kris Murray, who scores 20.9 points and pulls down 9.6 boards per game.
- Iowa’s best passer is Tony Perkins, who averages 3.1 assists per game to go with his 10.8 PPG scoring average.
- The Hawkeyes get the most three-point shooting production out of Murray, who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
Michigan Wolverines Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson records 18.7 points and 8.2 rebounds per game for the Wolverines, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Michigan’s assist leader is Dug McDaniel with 3.1 per game. He also averages 6.1 points per game and tacks on 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Jett Howard is consistent from three-point range and leads the Wolverines with 2.4 made threes per game.