Table of Contents
The Portland Pilots (8-10, 0-3 WCC) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they host the San Francisco Dons (12-7, 1-3 WCC) at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at Chiles Center. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dons vs. Pilots
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Chiles Center
San Francisco Betting Stats & Information
- San Francisco is 6-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75%).
- The Dons have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- The Dons have a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pilots have a 3-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- San Francisco’s average point total in matchups this season is 143.2, 5.3 points below the over/under in this game.
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Portland has won one out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Pilots have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +111 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Pilots have put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Pilots have a 3-4 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Portland’s games this season is 1.1 more points than the point total of 148.5 in this outing.
San Francisco vs. Portland Season Stat Comparison
|San Francisco Rank||San Francisco AVG||Portland AVG||Portland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Francisco Dons Leaders
- Khalil Shabazz leads the Dons in points and assists per game, scoring 15.2 points and distributing 3.3 assists.
- San Francisco’s best rebounder is Zane Meeks, who averages 6.8 boards per game in addition to his 12.1 PPG average.
- Shabazz leads the Dons in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Portland Pilots Leaders
- Tyler Robertson’s points (14.1 per game) and assists (5.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Pilots’ leaderboards.
- Moses Wood’s stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 13.1 points and 1.9 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Portland rebounding leaderboard.
- Wood makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pilots.