Table of Contents
Justin Suh enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +15000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, The RSM Classic, finishing 66th. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Suh in this event.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Justin Suh Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds of play, Suh has finished below par on 11 occasions while also carding 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Suh has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times.
Justin Suh’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|