Table of Contents
Nick Taylor is +16000 to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He finished 11th in his last tournament at this venue, the 2021 Sony Open in Hawaii. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Taylor before he takes to the course in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Nick Taylor Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Taylor has finished under par 11 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores once in his last 16 rounds.
- Taylor has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Nick Taylor History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Taylor has ended up among the top 20 once in his past six appearances at this event, with an average finish of 46th at the tournament.
- In his last six trips to this tournament, he’s survived the cut four times.
- Taylor played this tournament most recently in 2021, and finished 11th.
- He ended one round with the top score out of the field the most recent time he played here.
Nick Taylor’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|