Table of Contents
The Longwood Lancers (12-5, 4-0 Big South) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to build on a seven-game win streak when they visit the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (11-6, 3-1 Big South) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at Kimmel Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Asheville, North Carolina
- Arena: Kimmel Arena
Longwood Betting Stats & Information
- Longwood has won 10 of 11 games when favored on the moneyline this season (90.9%).
- The Lancers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -137 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lancers have compiled a 9-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Longwood’s average point total in matchups this season is 147, six points higher than the total in this game.
UNC Asheville Betting Stats & Info
- UNC Asheville has been underdogs in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +111 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 7-8-0 this year.
- The Bulldogs are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UNC Asheville this season is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Longwood vs. UNC Asheville Season Stat Comparison
|Longwood Rank||Longwood AVG||UNC Asheville AVG||UNC Asheville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Longwood Lancers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Lancers this season is Isaiah Wilkins, who averages 13.3 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Longwood’s leading rebounder is Zac Watson averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Walyn Napper and his 3.7 assists per game.
- The Lancers get the most three-point shooting production out of DeShaun Wade, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
UNC Asheville Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Drew Pember with 18.9 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Burgess’ assist statline paces UNC Asheville; he dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Tajion Jones makes 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.