Table of Contents
The Detroit Mercy Titans (6-11, 2-4 Horizon) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Youngstown State Penguins (12-5, 4-2 Horizon) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at Calihan Hall. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 156.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Penguins vs. Titans
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Calihan Hall
Youngstown State Betting Stats & Information
- Youngstown State has won 69.2% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (9-4).
- The Penguins have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- The Penguins have a 10-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have a 7-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Youngstown State’s games this year is 0.8 more points than the total of 156.5 in this game.
Detroit Mercy Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Detroit Mercy has won four out of the 13 games, or 30.8%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Titans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -102.
- The Titans’ ATS record is 8-8-0 this season.
- The Titans have a 7-6 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Detroit Mercy this year is 5.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Youngstown State vs. Detroit Mercy Season Stat Comparison
|Youngstown State Rank||Youngstown State AVG||Detroit Mercy AVG||Detroit Mercy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Youngstown State Penguins Leaders
- The Penguins leader in points and assists is Dwayne Cohill, who scores 18.1 points per game along with 4.6 assists.
- Adrian Nelson leads Youngstown State in rebounding, grabbing 9.2 boards per game while also scoring 11.4 points a contest.
- Brandon Rush makes more threes per game than any other member of the Penguins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Detroit Mercy Titans Leaders
- The Titans’ Antoine Davis averages enough points (25 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Gerald Liddell’s stat line of 12.8 rebounds, 16.8 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Detroit Mercy rebounding leaderboard.
- Davis is dependable from three-point range and leads the Titans with 4.1 made threes per game.