Table of Contents
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (7-10, 2-2 OVC) host the Lindenwood Lions (7-10, 2-2 OVC) in a matchup of OVC teams at Show Me Center, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 12, 2023. The Lions are 9-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Lions
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Arena: Show Me Center
|Southeast Missouri State||-9||144.5|
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Southeast Missouri State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Redhawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -411 or shorter.
- The Redhawks’ ATS record is 8-6-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 9-point underdogs this season, the Lions are 1-4 against the spread.
- The average point total in Southeast Missouri State’s games this season is 1.7 more points than the total of 144.5 in this matchup.
Lindenwood Betting Stats & Info
- Lindenwood has won four, or 30.8%, of the 13 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +312.
- So far this season, the Lions have compiled an 8-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Lions have a 1-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 9 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Lindenwood’s games this season is 5.8 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Lindenwood Season Stat Comparison
|Southeast Missouri State Rank||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Lindenwood AVG||Lindenwood Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Redhawks is Phillip Russell, who scores 16.4 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- Kobe Clark is Southeast Missouri State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of nine boards in each contest while scoring 7.1 points per game.
- Russell leads the Redhawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Lindenwood Lions Leaders
- Chris Childs sits at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 14.5 points per game. He also pulls down 4.5 rebounds and averages 2.3 assists per game.
- Lindenwood’s leader in rebounds is David Ware with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Kevin Caldwell Jr. with 3.9 per game.
- Childs is the top scorer from distance for the Lions, hitting two threes per game.