Table of Contents
The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (6-11, 2-2 OVC) are at home in OVC action against the Morehead State Eagles (10-7, 3-1 OVC) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. The Golden Eagles are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Cookeville, Tennessee
- Arena: Hooper Eblen Arena
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee Tech has compiled a 1-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Golden Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles are 7-6-1 ATS this season.
- The Eagles have a 3-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Tennessee Tech’s average point total in outings this year is 143.7, 10.2 points higher than the total in this game.
Morehead State Betting Stats & Info
- Morehead State has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won twice.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -102.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 7-7-0 this season.
- The Eagles are 3-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Morehead State this year is 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee Tech vs. Morehead State Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Tech Rank||Tennessee Tech AVG||Morehead State AVG||Morehead State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jaylen Sebree leads the Golden Eagles in scoring and rebounding, tallying 12.9 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Tennessee Tech’s best passer is Brett Thompson, who averages 3.1 assists per game to go with his 9.9 PPG scoring average.
- Tyrone Perry leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Morehead State Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ Mark Freeman averages enough points (13.9 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Alex Gross’ stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 11.6 points and 0.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Morehead State rebounding leaderboard.
- Freeman is dependable from three-point range and leads the Eagles with 1.8 made threes per game.