Table of Contents
The Tennessee State Tigers (10-7, 2-2 OVC) are at home in OVC action against the UT Martin Skyhawks (10-7, 2-2 OVC) on Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The Tigers are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 154.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 12, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Gentry Complex
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee State has compiled a 5-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Tigers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -159 or shorter.
- The Tigers have a 6-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Skyhawks are 2-4 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Tennessee State’s games this season is 1.8 fewer points than the total of 154.5 in this matchup.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UT Martin has won one out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Skyhawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +131.
- So far this year, the Skyhawks have put together a 4-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Skyhawks have a 2-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- UT Martin’s games this season have averaged a total of 157.5 points, three more than the point total in this matchup.
Tennessee State vs. UT Martin Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee State Rank||Tennessee State AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers leader in points and assists is Jr. Clay, who scores 17.7 points per game to go with 4.7 assists.
- Tennessee State’s best rebounder is Adong Makuoi, who averages 5.2 boards per game in addition to his 9.8 PPG average.
- Clay makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart is at the top of the Skyhawks scoring leaderboard with 16.9 points per game. He also grabs 4.5 rebounds and dishes out 2.4 assists per game.
- UT Martin’s leader in rebounds is KK Curry with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Jordan Sears with 2.5 per game.
- Stewart is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Skyhawks, hitting 2.9 threes per game.