Table of Contents
The Utah Jazz (21-23) hit the court against the Orlando Magic (16-26) as 5.5-point favorites on Friday, January 13, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM and BSFL. The matchup’s over/under is 232.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Magic
- Game Day: Friday, January 13, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and BSFL
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
Jazz Betting Stats & Information
- The Jazz have an 8-11 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 42.1% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -219 or shorter, Utah has gone 6-1 (85.7% win percentage).
- The Jazz have gone 24-20-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Jazz are 4-3 against the spread.
- Utah’s average total in outings this season has been 234.4, 1.9 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The teams have hit the over in 26 of the Jazz’s 42 games with a set total.
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- The Magic have won 14, or 40%, of the 35 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Orlando has won 11 of its 27 games, or 40.7%, when it is the underdog by at least +182 on the moneyline.
- The Magic are 22-18-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Magic went 16-9-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Orlando’s games this season is 7.9 fewer points than the point total of 232.5 in this outing.
- Magic games have gone over the total 22 times this season.
Jazz vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Jazz Leaders
- The Jazz get 24.5 points, 8.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists from Lauri Markkanen.
- Mike Conley contributes with 2.1 boards and 7.5 assists per game in addition to his 10.1 PPG scoring average.
- Malik Beasley makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Jazz, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Paolo Banchero’s statline this season includes 21.2 points, 3.9 assists and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Bol Bol records 12 points, 7.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Franz Wagner makes 1.6 three-pointers per game.