Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Tyreek Hill, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. The AFC Wild Card round features a matchup between Hill’s Miami Dolphins and the Buffalo Bills from Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Tyreek Hill Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 61.5 (-115)
Tyreek Hill Receiving Stats
- Hill’s 1,710 yards receiving (100.6 per game) are a team high. He has 119 catches (170 targets) plus seven TDs.
- Hill has been the target of 170 of his team’s 584 passing attempts this season, or 29.1% of the target share.
- He has accounted for eight of his team’s 42 touchdowns on offense this season, or 19.0%.
- In his four matchups against the Bills, Hill’s 78.8 receiving yards average is 17.3 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (61.5).
- Hill, in four games against them, has exceeded 61.5 receiving yards on three occasions.
- In four matchups with the Bills, Hill has had a touchdown catch twice, but never more than one in any single game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jets (1/8/2023): 2 receptions, 23 yardsat Patriots (1/1/2023): 4 receptions, 55 yardsvs. Packers (12/25/2022): 4 receptions, 103 yards