Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have posted plenty of player prop bets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Jaylen Waddle, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Waddle and the Miami Dolphins hit the field against the Buffalo Bills at Highmark Stadium in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Jaylen Waddle Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 47.5 (-115)
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Stats
- Waddle has 1,356 yards on 75 catches and eight TDs. He has been targeted 117 times, and puts up 79.8 yards receiving per game.
- Waddle has been the target of 20.0% (117 total) of his team’s 584 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored eight combined touchdowns this season, 19.0% of his team’s 42 offensive TDs.
- Against the Bills, Waddle has averaged 73.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups, 25.7 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Waddle has had over 47.5 receiving yards against the Bills three times.
- Waddle has caught a touchdown pass versus the Bills once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jets (1/8/2023): 5 receptions, 44 yardsat Patriots (1/1/2023): 3 receptions, 52 yardsvs. Packers (12/25/2022): 5 receptions, 143 yards, 1 TD