Table of Contents
The Nevada Wolf Pack (14-4, 4-1 MWC) host the Utah State Aggies (14-3, 3-1 MWC) after winning nine home games in a row. The Wolf Pack are favored by just 2 points in the matchup, which tips at 11:00 PM ET on Friday, January 13, 2023. The point total is 143.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Friday, January 13, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Arena: Lawlor Events Center
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada is 11-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 91.7%).
- The Wolf Pack have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -137 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack have a 12-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Nevada’s games this year is 6.3 fewer points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
Utah State Betting Stats & Info
- Utah State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +111.
- The Aggies’ ATS record is 11-5-0 this year.
- The average total for Utah State’s games this year is 8.6 more points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Nevada vs. Utah State Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Utah State AVG||Utah State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Jarod Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with 2.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Nevada’s leading rebounder is Darrion Williams averaging 7.2 boards per game and its best passer is Kenan Blackshear and his 4.8 assists per game.
- Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- Steven Ashworth is at the top of the Aggies scoring leaderboard with 15.6 points per game. He also grabs 3.2 rebounds and racks up 4.2 assists per game.
- Daniel Akin puts up a stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 12.1 points and 0.5 assists per game for Utah State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Max Shulga has the top spot for assists with 4.4 per game, adding 12.2 points and 5.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Ashworth is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Aggies, hitting 3.4 threes per game.