Table of Contents
Big East foes meet when the Butler Bulldogs (10-8, 2-5 Big East) host the Villanova Wildcats (8-9, 2-4 Big East) at Hinkle Fieldhouse, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 13, 2023. The Wildcats are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is set at 134 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Friday, January 13, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Hinkle Fieldhouse
Butler Betting Stats & Information
- Butler has been the moneyline favorite 11 times this season. They’ve gone 10-1 in those games.
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 8-9-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Wildcats are 2-0 against the spread.
- Butler’s average total in matchups this season has been 135.4, 1.4 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Villanova Betting Stats & Info
- Villanova has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -111.
- The Wildcats have gone 6-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Wildcats are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Villanova this year is 5.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Butler vs. Villanova Season Stat Comparison
|Butler Rank||Butler AVG||Villanova AVG||Villanova Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Butler Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Jayden Taylor, who averages 12.8 per contest to go with 3.7 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Butler’s leading rebounder is Manny Bates averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Simas Lukosius and his 2.9 assists per game.
- Lukosius leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Villanova Wildcats Leaders
- Caleb Daniels averages 16.4 points and adds 3.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wildcats’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Eric Dixon’s stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 16.2 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Villanova rebounding leaderboard.
- Daniels hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.