Table of Contents
The Buffalo Bulls (8-8, 2-1 MAC) visit the Central Michigan Chippewas (6-10, 1-2 MAC) after losing four straight road games. The Bulls are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Chippewas
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Arena: McGuirk Arena
Buffalo Betting Stats & Information
- Buffalo has won 50% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-2).
- The Bulls have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -164 or shorter.
- The Bulls’ ATS record is 9-5-0 this season.
- The Chippewas have a 4-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Buffalo’s average point total in outings this year is 155.6, 9.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Central Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Central Michigan has won one out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Chippewas have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +142 moneyline set for this game.
- The Chippewas have gone 7-7-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Chippewas are 4-4 against the spread.
- Central Michigan’s games this year have averaged a total of 136 points, 10.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Buffalo vs. Central Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Buffalo Rank||Buffalo AVG||Central Michigan AVG||Central Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Buffalo Bulls Leaders
- Curtis Jones leads the Bulls in scoring, tallying 14.9 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- LaQuill Hardnett leads Buffalo in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Armoni Foster leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.9 in each contest.
- The Bulls get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
Central Michigan Chippewas Leaders
- Jesse Zarzuela’s points (14.7 per game) and assists (2.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Chippewas’ leaderboards.
- Brian Taylor is at the top of the Central Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 6.6 rebounds per game. He also racks up 14.4 points and adds 1.3 assists per game.
- Zarzuela makes 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Chippewas.