Table of Contents
The Furman Paladins (13-5, 4-1 SoCon) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the UNC Greensboro Spartans (10-8, 4-1 SoCon) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Timmons Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is 137.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Paladins vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, South Carolina
- Arena: Timmons Arena
Furman Betting Stats & Information
- Furman has been favored on the moneyline 13 times this season. They’ve gone 10-3 in those games.
- The Paladins have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -290 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Paladins have compiled a 7-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Spartans have a 1-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Furman has had in its matchups this season is 15.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UNC Greensboro Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UNC Greensboro has been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +238.
- So far this year, the Spartans have put together a 7-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, the Spartans are 1-1 against the spread.
- UNC Greensboro’s games this season have averaged a total of 134.7 points, 2.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Furman vs. UNC Greensboro Season Stat Comparison
|Furman Rank||Furman AVG||UNC Greensboro AVG||UNC Greensboro Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Furman Paladins Leaders
- The Paladins leader in points and assists is Mike Bothwell, who scores 19.4 points per game along with four assists.
- Furman’s best rebounder is Jalen Slawson, who averages 6.8 boards per game in addition to his 14.4 PPG average.
- Marcus Foster leads the Paladins in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
UNC Greensboro Spartans Leaders
- Keyshaun Langley is the top scorer for the Spartans with 13.5 points per game. He also tacks on 2.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The UNC Greensboro leaders in rebounding and assists are Keondre Kennedy with seven rebounds per game (he also adds 13.4 points and 1.7 assists per game) and Dante Treacy with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.4 points and 2.2 rebounds per game).
- Langley is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Spartans, hitting 2.8 threes per game.