Table of Contents
The Indiana Hoosiers (10-6, 1-4 Big Ten) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 18 Wisconsin Badgers (11-4, 3-2 Big Ten) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Assembly Hall as 4.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Badgers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Arena: Assembly Hall
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana has put together an 8-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Hoosiers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -177 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hoosiers have put together a 6-9-1 record against the spread.
- The Badgers have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Indiana has had set in games this season is 13.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wisconsin has won three out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Badgers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +153 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Badgers have compiled an 8-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Badgers are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Wisconsin this year is 4.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Indiana vs. Wisconsin Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Wisconsin AVG||Wisconsin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads the Hoosiers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 17.4 points and 9.7 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Hood-Schifino leads Indiana in assists, averaging 4.5 per game while also scoring 13.2 points per contest.
- Miller Kopp makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hoosiers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- Tyler Wahl puts up 13.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Badgers.
- Steven Crowl has a stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 12.9 points and 3.1 assists per game for Wisconsin to take the top rebound spot on the team. Chucky Hepburn has the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 13 points and 3.5 rebounds per outing.
- Hepburn is reliable from distance and leads the Badgers with 2.2 made threes per game.