Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Panthers (11-6, 4-2 ACC) visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-8, 1-5 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Hank McCamish Pavilion, starting at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The Panthers are 5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 142.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Yellow Jackets
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Hank McCamish Pavilion
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Information
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 85.7%).
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -207 or shorter.
- The Panthers have gone 12-5-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Yellow Jackets are 3-4 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh’s average point total in matchups this season is 143.5, 1.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgia Tech has won one out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Yellow Jackets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +175 odds on them winning this game.
- The Yellow Jackets are 8-7-0 ATS this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5 points or more, the Yellow Jackets have a 3-4 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Georgia Tech’s games this season is 1.5 fewer points than the point total of 142 for this outing.
Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Pittsburgh Rank||Pittsburgh AVG||Georgia Tech AVG||Georgia Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- The Panthers scoring leader is Jamarius Burton, who averages 16.5 per contest to go with 5.1 rebounds and 3.9 assists.
- Pittsburgh’s leading rebounder is Blake Hinson averaging 6.8 boards per game and its best passer is Nelly Cummings and his 4.7 assists per game.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Hinson, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- Miles Kelly sits at the top of the Yellow Jackets scoring leaderboard with 14.4 points per game. He also pulls down 3.3 rebounds and averages 1.1 assists per game.
- Georgia Tech’s leader in rebounds is Javon Franklin with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Deivon Smith with 3.6 per game.
- Kelly is reliable from deep and leads the Yellow Jackets with 2.5 made threes per game.