Table of Contents
The Charlotte 49ers (11-5, 2-3 C-USA) host the UTSA Roadrunners (7-10, 1-5 C-USA) after winning five home games in a row. The 49ers are heavy favorites by 15.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 49ers vs. Roadrunners
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Dale F. Halton Arena
Charlotte Betting Stats & Information
- Charlotte has compiled a 9-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- The 49ers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1648 or shorter.
- The 49ers’ ATS record is 11-5-0 this season.
- The Roadrunners are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 15.5 points or more this season.
- Charlotte’s average point total in outings this year is 130.2, 2.3 points fewer than the total in this game.
UTSA Betting Stats & Info
- UTSA has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won two (20%) of those contests.
- The Roadrunners have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +875 moneyline set for this game.
- The Roadrunners have a 7-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Roadrunners have a 3-0 record against the spread when an underdog by 15.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in UTSA’s games this season is 9.6 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Charlotte vs. UTSA Season Stat Comparison
|Charlotte Rank||Charlotte AVG||UTSA AVG||UTSA Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the 49ers is Aly Khalifa, who pulls down seven boards and distributes 3.4 assists per game to go with a 10.9 PPG scoring average.
- Charlotte’s leading scorer is Brice Williams, who drops 12.2 points a game in addition to his 4.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- The 49ers get the most three-point shooting production out of Williams, who knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
UTSA Roadrunners Leaders
- Japhet Medor averages 12.5 points and tacks on 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Roadrunners’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jacob Germany grabs 7.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.4 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the UTSA rebounding leaderboard.
- John Buggs III is the top scorer from distance for the Roadrunners, hitting 2.7 threes per game.