Table of Contents
MAC opponents square off when the Bowling Green Falcons (8-8, 2-1 MAC) visit the Western Michigan Broncos (5-11, 1-2 MAC) at University Arena, tipping off at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023. The Broncos are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is 150.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Falcons vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Arena: University Arena
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Information
- Bowling Green is 3-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50%).
- The Falcons have not played a game with moneyline odds of -137 or shorter.
- The Falcons have an 8-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Broncos have a 4-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Bowling Green’s games this year is 0.8 more points than the total of 150.5 in this matchup.
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Western Michigan has been listed as the underdog nine times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Broncos have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +118 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Broncos have put together a 5-8-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Broncos are 4-4 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Western Michigan’s games this year is 8.7 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Bowling Green Rank||Bowling Green AVG||Western Michigan AVG||Western Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Falcons this season is Leon Ayers III, who averages 17.1 points, 4.5 rebounds, and three assists per game.
- Bowling Green’s leading rebounder is Rashaun Agee averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Samari Curtis and his 4.7 assists per game.
- The Falcons get the most three-point shooting production out of Kaden Metheny, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr. averages 17.5 points and tacks on 2.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Broncos’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Markeese Hastings grabs 10.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.4 points per game and adds 1.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Norman averages three three-pointers per game, the most on the Broncos.