Table of Contents
The NC State Wolf Pack (13-4, 3-3 ACC) are only 3-point favorites as they attempt to build on a five-game home winning streak when they square off against the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes (14-2, 5-1 ACC) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at PNC Arena. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The point total is 151 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Hurricanes
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Arena: PNC Arena
NC State Betting Stats & Information
- NC State has put together a 10-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 90.9% of those games).
- The Wolf Pack have not played a game with moneyline odds of -147 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack’s ATS record is 8-7-2 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Hurricanes are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under NC State has had set in matchups this season is 3.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- Miami has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Hurricanes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +128.
- The Hurricanes are 9-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hurricanes are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Miami’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 146.6 points, 4.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
NC State vs. Miami Season Stat Comparison
|NC State Rank||NC State AVG||Miami AVG||Miami Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
NC State Wolf Pack Leaders
- The Wolf Pack leader in points and assists is Terquavion Smith, who puts up 18.6 points per game along with 4.8 assists.
- NC State’s best rebounder is Jack Clark, who averages 7.1 boards per game in addition to his 9.1 PPG average.
- Smith leads the Wolf Pack in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- Isaiah Wong averages 16.7 points and tacks on 4.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hurricanes’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Norchad Omier’s stat line of 9.7 rebounds, 13.9 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Miami rebounding leaderboard.
- Nijel Pack is the most prolific from deep for the Hurricanes, hitting two threes per game.