Table of Contents
The IUPUI Jaguars (3-15, 0-7 Horizon) are heavy underdogs (+12.5) as they try to stop a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Cleveland State Vikings (9-8, 4-2 Horizon) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at Indiana Farmers Coliseum. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Vikings vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Indiana Farmers Coliseum
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Information
- Cleveland State has been the moneyline favorite six times this season. They’ve gone 5-1 in those games.
- The Vikings have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -795 or shorter.
- The Vikings have a 7-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars are 7-3 against the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this year.
- Cleveland State’s average point total in outings this year is 134, 3.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
IUPUI Betting Stats & Info
- IUPUI has entered the game as underdogs 16 times this season and won once.
- The Jaguars have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +540 moneyline set for this game.
- The Jaguars are 8-8-0 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 12.5-point underdogs this year, the Jaguars are 7-3 against the spread.
- IUPUI’s games this season have averaged a total of 134.8 points, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cleveland State vs. IUPUI Season Stat Comparison
|Cleveland State Rank||Cleveland State AVG||IUPUI AVG||IUPUI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- The Vikings leader in points and rebounds is Tristan Enaruna, who scores 12.6 points and grabs 6.2 boards per game.
- Deshon Parker is Cleveland State’s best passer, dishing out 4.6 assists per game while scoring 10.6 PPG.
- Drew Lowder leads the Vikings in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
IUPUI Jaguars Leaders
- Jlynn Counter’s points (12.9 per game) and assists (2.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Jaguars’ leaderboards.
- Chris Osten’s stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 9.8 points and 0.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the IUPUI rebounding leaderboard.
- Vincent Brady II hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jaguars.