Table of Contents
The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (12-6, 4-1 WAC) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to extend a five-game home winning streak when they host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (13-5, 5-0 WAC) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at America First Event Center. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 152.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunderbirds vs. ‘Jacks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Cedar City, Utah
- Arena: America First Event Center
Southern Utah Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Utah has gone 5-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4%).
- The Thunderbirds have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -167 or shorter.
- The Thunderbirds have gone 7-5-2 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the ‘Jacks are 3-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Southern Utah has had set in games this season is 8.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
SFA Betting Stats & Info
- SFA has been underdogs in five games this season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- The ‘Jacks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +143.
- The ‘Jacks have gone 10-5-0 ATS this year.
- The ‘Jacks are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for SFA this season is 8.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southern Utah vs. SFA Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Utah Rank||Southern Utah AVG||SFA AVG||SFA Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Utah Thunderbirds Leaders
- Tevian Jones leads the Thunderbirds in scoring, tallying 19.8 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Harrison Butler is Southern Utah’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.6 per game, while Drake Allen is its best passer, distributing 3.2 assists in each contest.
- The Thunderbirds get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks Leaders
- Sadaidriene Hall sits on top of the ‘Jacks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.9 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- AJ Cajuste dishes out more assists than any other SFA teammate with 4.3 per game. He also scores 9.7 points and pulls down 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Latrell Jossell is dependable from deep and leads the ‘Jacks with 2.8 made threes per game.