Table of Contents
The Eastern Illinois Panthers (6-12, 2-3 OVC) host the Little Rock Trojans (5-13, 1-4 OVC) at Lantz Arena on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 4:30 PM ET. The sportsbooks see an even contest, listing the matchup as a pick ’em. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Trojans
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, Illinois
- Arena: Lantz Arena
Eastern Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Illinois has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Panthers have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -111 or shorter.
- The Panthers have gone 8-8-0 ATS this season.
- The average total Eastern Illinois has had set in games this year is 6.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Little Rock Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Little Rock has been the underdog 13 times and won one of those games.
- The Trojans have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -111.
- The Trojans have gone 8-8-0 ATS this season.
- The average total in Little Rock’s games this season is 6.8 more points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Eastern Illinois vs. Little Rock Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Illinois Rank||Eastern Illinois AVG||Little Rock AVG||Little Rock Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Illinois Panthers Leaders
- Yaakema Rose Jr. leads the Panthers in rebounds and assists. Rose Jr. averages 9.7 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Kinyon Hodges is Eastern Illinois’ leading scorer, averaging 12.8 per game while tacking on 3.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Cameron Haffner makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.1 per contest.
Little Rock Trojans Leaders
- Myron Gardner is at the top of almost all of the Trojans’ leaderboards by averaging 13.8 points, 9.5 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Chris Walker is dependable from distance and leads the Trojans with 1.6 made threes per game.