Table of Contents
Two hot teams square off when the No. 2 Kansas Jayhawks (15-1, 4-0 Big 12) host the No. 14 Iowa State Cyclones (13-2, 4-0 Big 12) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The Cyclones are 8.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their nine-game win streak going against the Jayhawks, winners of nine straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 133 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jayhawks vs. Cyclones
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Lawrence, Kansas
- Arena: Allen Fieldhouse
Kansas Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas has not lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 14-0.
- The Jayhawks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -360 or shorter.
- The Jayhawks are 7-9-0 ATS this season.
- The average total Kansas has had in its games this season is 10.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Iowa State Betting Stats & Info
- Iowa State has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won five of those games.
- The Cyclones have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +290.
- The Cyclones’ ATS record is 10-5-0 this season.
- The average point total for Iowa State this season is 3.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Kansas vs. Iowa State Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas Rank||Kansas AVG||Iowa State AVG||Iowa State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- The Jayhawks leader in points and rebounds is Jalen Wilson, who scores 20 points and pulls down 8.8 boards per game.
- Dajuan Harris leads Kansas in assists, averaging 6.3 per game while also scoring 8.6 points per contest.
- Gradey Dick leads the Jayhawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- Jaren Holmes is the top scorer for the Cyclones with 13.1 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Iowa State leaders in rebounding and assists are Aljaz Kunc with 5.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.5 points and 2.3 assists per game) and Tamin Lipsey with 4.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.9 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Caleb Grill is reliable from distance and leads the Cyclones with 2.4 made threes per game.