Table of Contents
The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (5-13, 1-4 Big Sky) are underdogs (by 8 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Sacramento State Hornets (10-7, 3-1 Big Sky) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Lumberjacks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: The Nest
Sacramento State Betting Stats & Information
- Sacramento State has won all four games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Hornets have not played a game with moneyline odds of -355 or shorter.
- The Hornets are 8-6-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Lumberjacks are 6-1 against the spread.
- The average total Sacramento State has had set in matchups this season is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Arizona has been underdogs in 14 games this season and won three (21.4%) of those contests.
- The Lumberjacks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +280 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lumberjacks’ ATS record is 9-7-0 this year.
- The Lumberjacks are 6-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average total in Northern Arizona’s games this season is 11.2 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Sacramento State vs. Northern Arizona Season Stat Comparison
|Sacramento State Rank||Sacramento State AVG||Northern Arizona AVG||Northern Arizona Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento State Hornets Leaders
- The Hornets scoring leader is Zach Chappell, who averages 15.3 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Sacramento State’s leading rebounder is Callum McRae averaging 10 boards per game and its best passer is Gianni Hunt and his 3.3 assists per game.
- Austin Patterson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hornets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- Carson Towt racks up 8.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, placing him atop the Lumberjacks’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Jalen Cole counts for 17.4 points per game, making him the top scorer on Northern Arizona’s squad.
- Cone averages 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lumberjacks.