Table of Contents
The La Salle Explorers (8-8, 2-1 A-10) are at home in A-10 play against the Fordham Rams (13-4, 1-3 A-10) on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET. The Explorers are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Explorers vs. Rams
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Tom Gola Arena
La Salle Betting Stats & Information
- La Salle has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (6-2).
- The Explorers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter.
- The Explorers are 8-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Rams are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in La Salle’s games this season is 0.4 more points than the over/under of 142.5 in this matchup.
Fordham Betting Stats & Info
- Fordham has won one of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +100 odds on them winning this game.
- The Rams have a 9-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Rams are 1-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Fordham’s games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
La Salle vs. Fordham Season Stat Comparison
|La Salle Rank||La Salle AVG||Fordham AVG||Fordham Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
La Salle Explorers Leaders
- Khalil Brantley leads the Explorers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.6 points and distributing 4 assists.
- La Salle’s best rebounder is Fousseyni Drame, who averages five boards per game in addition to his 8.6 PPG average.
- Josh Nickelberry leads the Explorers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Fordham Rams Leaders
- Darius Quisenberry racks up 16.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Rams.
- Abdou Tsimbila has a stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 6.2 points and 0.2 assists per game for Fordham to take the top rebound spot on the team. Antrell Charlton has the top spot for assists with 4.2 per game, adding 7.9 points and 3.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Quisenberry averages 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.