Table of Contents
The Troy Trojans (12-6, 4-1 Sun Belt) are favored (-1.5) to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Appalachian State Mountaineers (9-9, 2-3 Sun Belt) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 14, 2023 at George M. Holmes Convocation Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Mountaineers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Boone, North Carolina
- Arena: George M. Holmes Convocation Center
Troy Betting Stats & Information
- Troy has a 7-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 70% of those games).
- The Trojans have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -102 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Trojans have compiled a 10-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Mountaineers have a 6-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Troy’s average point total in outings this year is 139.8, 7.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Appalachian State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Appalachian State has won three out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Mountaineers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -117 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mountaineers have a 7-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mountaineers have a 6-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Appalachian State’s games this season is 6.3 more points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
Troy vs. Appalachian State Season Stat Comparison
|Troy Rank||Troy AVG||Appalachian State AVG||Appalachian State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Troy Trojans Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Trojans is Christyon Eugene, who scores 11.9 points and dishes out 2.8 assists per game.
- Zay Williams leads Troy in rebounding, pulling down 6.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.8 points a contest.
- Aamer Muhammad makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Appalachian State Mountaineers Leaders
- Tyree Boykin is at the top of the Mountaineers scoring leaderboard with 11.9 points per game. He also collects 2.8 rebounds and dishes out 1.3 assists per game.
- Appalachian State’s leader in rebounds is CJ Huntley with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Donovan Gregory with 4.3 per game.
- Boykin is reliable from deep and leads the Mountaineers with 2.2 made threes per game.